Working Together To Ensure Better Outcomes
When you step into our hospital it is easy to see our common goal at work: Working to achieve better outcomes for our patients. It starts with our employees and their passion to help each patient overcome their adversity and reach a better quality of life. Providing patients with unmatched, personalized care is only possible by hiring the most passionate, talented caregivers we can find.
Commitment to Better Outcomes
Our commitment is to deliver a higher level of care in order to achieve better outcomes for our patients. Our unique approach to rehabilitation is evident by our interdisciplinary team approach, leading edge technology, and evidence-based strategies.
We’re committed to providing better outcomes to our employees as well. We’ve paved the way by creating an environment where patient success is a reflection of the quality of care we provide and we celebrate those successes each and every day.
Want to learn more about being a part of a team that puts outcomes first? Contact a recruiter or check out our job opportunities!
Celebrating Successful Outcomes
Our hospital rewards employees who excel in their daily work. Awards and special recognition include:
- Employee of the Quarter
- CRRN® Certifications
- Neuro-IFRAH Certifications
- Annual Service Awards
We also take the time to celebrate the individual disciplines and their contributions to our success.
- National Rehab Week
- Doctor’s Day
- Nurse’s Week
- Physical Therapy Month
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Stroke Month
We strive to have a culture of continuous growth and development. CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to employ staff with the following specialized certifications, awards and advanced positions:
- National Wound Care Instructor
- Wound Care, Ostomy, Colostomy Nurse (WOCN)
- Neuro Development Treatment (DTA) Certified Therapist
- Wound Care Specialist Therapist
- National CRRN Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Instructor
- Preceptor for Newly Hired Chief Executive Officers
- Preceptor for Newly Hired Chief Financial Officers
- Preceptor for Newly Hired Human Resource Directors
- Member of National HealthSouth Board of Nutrition
- Member of National HealthSouth Coding Task Force
- Regional Director of Human Resources
- Regional Director of Pharmacy
- Regional Dietitian and Nutritional Services Director
- Member of National Patient Safety Task Force
- National Employee of the Year Finalist
- Regional HealthSouth Coder
- Member of American Society of Healthcare Engineers
- 100% of our Therapists are Neuro-Intregrative Functional Rehabilitation and Habilitation (NEURO-IFRAH) Certified
- Over one third of our RNs are Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses (CRRN)